Chief Coupon Policy — effective August 16, 2012
We accept manufacturer coupons, internet coupons, Chief coupons, and Catalina coupons (from Chief Supermarkets only).
The following guidelines support our coupon policy:
- Limit one manufacturer’s coupon per one item.
- Limit six (6) of same manufacturer’s coupon. One item must be purchased per coupon. (Limit two internet coupons — see below.)
- Item purchased must match item description on coupon; no substitutions.
- We do not give money back to customer for coupons that exceed the price of an item. If a coupon exceeds the item’s price, the coupon amount will be adjusted to match the price of the item.
- We double coupons everyday up to 50¢ (see examples).
- Coupons that state DO NOT DOUBLE will be redeemed at face value.
- Chief coupons will be redeemed at face value.
- Catalina coupons will be redeemed at face value.
- Tobacco product coupons will be redeemed at face value.
- Buy One, Get One Free coupons are acceptable but can not be combined with additional coupons towards the “free” item. A “cents off” coupon can be used in conjunction with the item being purchased, but not the “free” item.
- Buy One, Get One Free coupons can not be used in conjunction with a Buy One, Get One Free sale price.
- We do not accept manufacturer or Catalina coupons with other retailer’s logos on them.
- Photocopies of coupons are not accepted.
- Rainchecks will not be written for coupons.
- Limit two (2) of the same internet coupon per customer.
- Black and white or full color internet coupons are accepted.
- Must have expiration date and a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- The print quality of the barcode must allow us to scan the coupon at the register.
- We do not accept internet coupons for free items.
We reserve the right to not accept any coupon where the validity of the coupon can not be determined.
Our store managers have the discretion to deny a coupon if it appears to be fraudulent, suspicious, or is flagged as recalled.